The AquaPore inline filter is the world’s first biodegradable filter capsule. Having the same special patented additive as all our other landfill biodegradable products, the AquaPore filter is a disposable plastic filter which will biodegrade when discarded to a landfill. It is especially convenient when used with low-flow groundwater sampling but can also easily be used with a bailer, or with a filter flask for surface water filtering. Use the low-cost filter connectors for an easy way to connect to your low-flow discharge line (3/8″ OD).
The AquaPore has a huge internal capacity of 500 cm? allowing it to handle high levels of turbidity.
– 0.45 micron inline filter in a landfill biodegradable capsule and sealed in a biodegradable vacuum bag
– A 1/2″ (12.7mm) stepped barb inlet with 1/8NTP thread to make it easy to use with low-flow groundwater sampling
– Individually vacuum sealed for cleanliness
– Once used and discarded to a landfill the outer shell will biodegrade* (consumed by naturally occurring microorganisms in landfill)
– Polypropylene shell will biodegrade to plant food / humus in estimated 5-10 years in a typical landfill, depending on site conditions
– A responsible way to use disposable plastic products