The EQUILIBRATOR™ Passive Diffusion Samplers obtain representative, discrete interval samples of Volatile Organic Compounds in groundwater without purging or pumping. Effective for any site where VOCs are the main contaminant of concern.
Why Use the Equilibrator?
– Sample for VOCs
– Reduce sampling cost 50%-70% by eliminating field time spend purging and the cost of purge-water disposal.
– Easy and quick installation and recovery helps in high-traffic areas and for allows for Social Distancing.
– No expensive, complicated, or bulky equipment to purchase, maintain or mobilize.
– Obtain depth-specific concentration profiles.
– Reduce sampling error and improve repeatability.
– A Greener sampling method; less disposable material, no batteries, gasoline or waste.
The EQUILIBRATOR™ Passive Diffusion Sampler (PDS or PDB) is the world-wide number one passive groundwater sampler. EON’s PDBs can be used for surface water, too!