- Level Measurement & Monitoring
- Water Quality Meters
- Dataloggers & Sensors
- Monitoring Wells, Piezometers & Multilevels
- Sampling Devices & Pumps
- Microbial Sampling & Bioremediation
- Modelling Software
- Groundwater Mapping
Aeroqual Dust Monitors
Dust Sentry is a robust monitor with cutting edge software that makes outdoor dust monitoring easy:
- Measures dust and particulate continuously
- Real-time PM10, PM2.5, PM1 or TSP
- Purpose designed for outdoors
- Connect wind and noise sensors
- Intuitive, user-friendly software
- WIFI and cellular connectivity
- SMS/email alerts, FTP, API
- Battery/solar power compatible
- Add gas measurements at any time
PURPOSE-BUILT FOR OUTDOOR DUST MONITORING
Dust Sentry is a purpose-build, robust, integrated and turnkey solution designed for optimal performance in rugged outdoor environments.
- Purpose-designed enclosure rated IP65, with solar shielding armour and high reflective powder coating, to reduce the thermal impact on measurement and components.
- Rugged instrument designed to operate in the toughest environments, operating range -10°C to +50°C.
- Plug and play environmental parameters, such as wind and noise, are easily integrated – and the data is viewed on the same software platform.
- Robust nephelometer and sharp cut cyclones for precise dust measurement, producing defensible data.
- Integrated heated inlet as standard, to reduce humidity effects on particulate measurement.
- Wireless and cellular data connectivity for remote access. WIFI instrument network capability.
WHO IS IT FOR?
Industrial operators who need a cost-effective and robust solution to show particulate levels generated by site activities are within regulatory or permitted limits:
- Construction and remediation
- Industrial perimeter or fenceline monitoring
- Quarry and mine operations
- Port and bulk handling terminals
- Waste management and landfill sites
- Brownfield developments
Environmental consultants who require defensible particulate measurement for their clients’ air quality permits, EIA and Greenfield baseline studies, or who need to measure multi-channel PM size fractions.
Regulatory authorities who require deployable rapid response monitoring.
Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) managers who need to demonstrate that they are providing a safe work environment for people in their care.
Researchers who are on a limited budget and want to collect accurate, scientifically robust data.
WHAT DOES IT MEASURE?
Dust Sentry combines a light scattering nephelometer and sharp cut cyclone to deliver defensible and accurate mass measurement of specific dust particles. It can be configured for PM10, PM2.5, PM1, or TSP.
Dust Sentry Pro
Dust Sentry Pro delivers simultaneous measurement of PM10, PM2.5, PM1, TSP, and particulate counts for 8 channels: 0.3, 0.5, 0.7, 1.0, 2.0, 3.0, 5.0, 10 microns.
Upgradable to measure gaseous pollutants
Dust Sentry can also be upgraded to measure VOCs, Ozone and NO2. Find out more on the AQS page.
Meteorological and environmental parameters
All Dust Sentry products have the option to integrate environmental sensors for:
- Barometric pressure
- Solar radiation
- Wind speed and direction
DUST MONITORING 2.0
Dust Sentry supercharges your dust monitoring program by giving you software tools that reduce your time on site and make it easy for you to keep everyone in the loop. Software isn’t an optional extra – it’s integral to every Dust Sentry unit. For ultimate convenience some customers choose to use our Cloud data service.
Here are some of the benefits you get:
- Fast and simple set up
- Connect to your Dust Sentry without going to site
- View all data in one software platform (dust, wind, noise)
- Get notifications when dust exceeds set limits
- Keep your data secure
- Track dust to source and take action
- Remote troubleshooting and tech support
- Integrate data with third party software via API
- Manage users and permission levels