Featuring a waterproof IP-67, impact-resistant case, the YSI 556 MPS simultaneously measures dissolved oxygen, pH, conductivity, temperature, and ORP. Or, simply purchase the cable to measure DO, conductivity, and temperature if needed. The YSI 556 MPS conforms to GLP standards.
Multiparameter Instrument (carrying case (5061) and PC adaptor RS-232 included) used with the 556 handheld instrument.
Packed with Features!
Battery Options: The unit is powered by alkaline batteries or an optional rechargeable battery pack (YSI Part # 6118) with fast charge feature. (556-02)
Optional Barometer: Internal barometer can be user-calibrated and displayed along with other data, used in dissolved oxygen calibrations, and logged to memory for tracking changes in barometric pressure.
Carrying Case: The instrument comes standard with a soft-sided carrying case with enough space for the YSI 556 MPS, a 20-meter cable, and calibrating supplies.
– Field-replaceable DO, pH, and pH/ORP probes
– RS-232 and Compatible with EcowatchTM for WindowsTM data analysis software
– Easy-to-use, screw-on cap DO membranes
– User-upgradable software from YSI website
– Three-year warranty
– Pair the 556 up with the 5083 flow cell and you have a complete groundwater package. The 5083 flow cell is extremely simple to connect to the 556 and cleans up even easier!
In order to ensure data quality be sure to use the 5580 Confidence Solution with the 556. Quickly check pH, ORP, and conductivity values to guarantee probe accuracy during important field studies.
The 556 also features menu-driven operation with multiple languages including Spanish, French, Italian, German, Norwegian, and English. Data management is simple with EcoWatch™ desktop software for tabular and graphical data representations.