– Cost effective water level & temperature datalogger
– Accuracy of 0.1% FS
– Memory holds 75,000 sets of readings
– 5 year battery
– 1 year warranty
– Compatible with Levelogger Series Software, accessories and Telemetry
For important projects with a tight budget, Levelogger 5 Junior provides a cost-effective solution for continuous water level and temperature measurement.
It is simple to program with user-friendly software, and easy to deploy with Direct Read Cables or wireline/Kevlar cord and the Levelogger Locking Well Cap.
It features a Hastelloy pressure sensor, battery that lasts up to 5 years, and memory for 75,000 sets of readings. Accuracy is 0.1% FS with lifetime calibration.
Levelogger 5 Junior is SDI-12 compatible, as is the higher accuracy Levelogger 5.
Measure Water Level & Drawdown:
– 4 mm (0.157″) or 10 mm (3/8″) diameter stainless steel probes
– Segmented weights for flexibility
– LED Light and loud buzzer indicates water level
– Adjust sensitivity to suit your application