Levelogger 5 – the 5th generation Levelogger brings over 20 years of engineering and design experience with it. Everything about the new Levelogger 5 design focuses on providing high-quality water level data our customers can rely on, with all of the accuracy and ease of use expected from Solinst.
What You Can Expect:
– Accurate and reliable temperature compensated water level data
– Optical communication interface with improved datalogger connectivity
– Durable double sealed construction using high-grade 316 stainless steel with PFAS Free corrosion-resistant coating
– Optimized high-speed optical communication interface with backwards compatible adaptors to work with 3rd and 4th generation Leveloggers
– Increased memory capacity and faster thermal response times
Forward & Backward Compatibility:
– Adaptors connect new Leveloggers to your existing direct read cables and accessories
– Want to connect a previous model Levelogger to a new Solinst accessory? We have an adaptor for that too.
– The Levelogger 5 is a self contained water level datalogger, using infra-red data transfer powered by a 10 year lithium battery, offering the flexibility of installing by use of a Direct Read Cable, wireline or Kevlar cord. The Levelogger 5 has a memory capacity of 150,000 temperature and water level data points.
Levelogger Software Version 4.5, written to support the Levelogger 5, Levelogger 5 Junior,
Levelogger 5 LTC, Rainlogger 5, and is backwards compatible to support the Levelogger Edge series. Version 4.5 offers many features, including the ability to barometrically compensate multiple Levelogger data files simultaneously.
– Creates a wireless connection between your Levelogger and smart device running the Solinst Levelogger App
– Program your Leveloggers to record, or view and save real-time readeings
– Download and view data collected by your Levelogger and e-mail it from your smart device