The Solinst 3001 Levelogger 5 has an accuracy of 0.05% FS and memory for 150,000 sets of readings. The datalogger, 10-year battery, Hastelloy® pressure sensor and temperature sensor are factory-sealed in a 22 mm x 160 mm (7/8″ x 6.3″) housing with a corrosion-resistant coating baked on using polymerization technology. The sealed design ensures easy maintenance and cleaning and offers protection from power surges caused by pumps or lightning.
- Aquifer characterization: pumping tests, slug tests, etc.
- Watershed, drainage basin and recharge monitoring
- Stream gauging, lake and reservoir management
- Harbour and tidal fluctuation measurement
- Wetlands and stormwater run-off monitoring
- Water supply and tank level measurement
- Mine water and landfill leachate management
- Long-term water level monitoring in wells, surface water bodies and seawater environments
User-defined schedule, linear, and event-based sampling are options. The Barologger 5 and the data wizard offer the most accurate and easy method to account for barometric pressure.
The Levelogger can be installed with a direct read cable for instant communications or suspended on inexpensive wireline/cord from a lockable well cap. Leveloggers can also connect to an SDI-12 network using the Solinst SDI-12 Interface Cable.