Sentek’s award-winning EnviroSCAN probe is the only commercially available product that can monitor soil moisture, salinity, temperature and humidity at depths up to 40 metres (120 feet).
The probe delivers a deep understanding of your soil offering flexibility and precision monitoring at multiple depths.
EnviroSCAN can be used for vineyards, tree crops, research projects, irrigated and dryland crops as well as environmental and landscape management.
– Select desired sensors to measure soil moisture, with optional salinity and/or temperature and access tube humidity
– Up to 16 sensors at 10 cm intervals, with adjustable depth placement
– Monitoring from shallow depths (0-10 cm) to deep installations (up to 40 meters).
– Flexible probe lengths, customised to suit the application (probe length adjustable in the field).
– The top of the access tube is sealed with two different top cap designs, depending on application: flat cap or screw cap.
– In-built probe orientation and depth settings to enhance sensor repeatability.
– RTV silicon conformal coating for extra circuit protection
– Full serviceability. You can swap and adjust sensors as needed.
– Flexible connectivity for wide range of data retrieval options.
– Soil specific calibrations can be applied to individual sensors.
– Reliable performance
– Get the precise data needed for making clear-cut soil decisions
– Provides great flexibility for precision monitoring of water and salinity at multiple depths in a soil profile
– Widely used in all forms of agriculture (irrigated and dryland), environmental applications, research and education, as well as turf, parks and gardens