The Levelogger® 5 LTC logs water level, temperature, and conductivity. It combines a datalogger, 8-year battery, Hastelloy® pressure sensor, temperature detector, and conductivity sensor within a small waterproof housing, 22 mm x 208 mm (7/8″ x 8.2″). A baked-on coating using polymerization technology protects the body against corrosion, abrasion and high temperatures. The conductivity sensor is a 4-electrode platinum sensor, with autoranging capabilities. The minimal-maintenance, sealed Levelogger 5 LTC is simple to clean and calibrate, even in the field.
– Increased memory: 100,000 sets of data
– More stable communication: single-eye optical, easy to clean, more scratch resistant
– Stronger, robust design: double o-ring seals for two times over pressurization rating
– Better thermistor and conductivity sensitivity: upgraded platinum RTD and conductivity sensor
– Superior protection in harsh conditions: baked-on coating using polymerization-inside and out
Software Calibration and Data Wizards guide you through conductivity calibration and barometric compensation, ensuring accurate data sets. The Data Wizard also converts conductivity readings to Specific Conductance (@ 25°C).
Levelogger Software allows you to easily program your preferences, download data, and display data in a graph or table format or export to other programs. The Real Time View option allows immediate viewing of live conductivity, water level and temperature readings.
Leveloggers are easy to deploy; install with direct read cables or wireline/cord suspension. The Levelogger 5 LTC is SDI-12 compatible using the Solinst SDI-12 Interface Cable.
Download data in the field using the new Field Reader 5, DataGrabber 5 USB data transfer device, or through Bluetooth using the Levelogger 5 App Interface and your smart device. Integrate the Levelogger 5 LTC with Solinst Telemetry Systems, which use the latest wireless technologies.